Key Account & Sales Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic Key Account Sales Development Person, with a proven track record in driving sales and growth, to contribute by generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals and developing and maintaining good customer relationships.
You must be comfortable presenting products or services both face to face and over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and managing customer expectations.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in new customers, increasing sales with existing customers and developing new business.
- Keep customers informed about new products or services we are able to provide.
- Ensure we understand customer requirements and close sales for new and existing products.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales and profit quotas and facilitate future sales.
- Use a CRM system to capture and manage records of calls, sales and useful information.
- Contacting potential customers to inform them about a product or service.
- Have a comprehensive product knowledge in order to answer questions about products and the company.
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Develop additional sales with existing customers.
- Target and establish sales with new customers.
- Build strong relationships with all customers to further develop ongoing business.
- Liaising with other Departments to meet the needs of the customer.
- Support Customer Services during busy periods and where there is a requirement to cover holiday leave.
- Proven experience (min 3 years) in a sales development role or similar sales/customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Even-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to keep a cool head whilst multi-tasking.
- A results driven individual who displays a high degree of initiative to resolve challenges when necessary.
- Works well within a strong team dynamic, as well as individually.
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail and willing to adopt a hands on approach.
Background Experience & Qualifications
- Degree-level education in a relevant discipline or equivalent practical experience
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Competent computer skills using MS Office
- B2B experience (favourable)
Application deadline: 15/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£29,000.00 per year
To apply for this position please send your CV and a Cover letter to email@example.com with the Job Title you would like to apply for.
Click here to download the job specification.