To provide the day-to-day management for our group of websites (Supplies For Candles & The Soap Kitchen). Content management is key, which will also be supported by the wider Marketing team. Align plans with business strategy and monitor how the site is performing against a defined set of KPI’s.
- Working with the team to develop and maintain an agreed content strategy that supports digital content output. Proactively identifying relevant content topics and trends to feed into the content plan.
- Manage, maintain and improve the quality and consistency of the group of websites.
- Identify, propose, and implement a series of website enhancements that improve the UX delivery of our websites.
- Using digital marketing principles such as SEO to support the commercial growth of the business by implementing changes to the group of websites.
- Manage our internal stakeholder’s website requirements.
- Manage relationships with external digital agencies.
- Provide detailed and accurate insight and analysis of digital output, make recommendations to inform future work and content development.
- Maintain our online product portfolio, implementing strategic commercial tasks to identify and sell through slow moving, obsolete stock.
- Support our Product Development teams by creating a website launch plan for new products introduced to the portfolio.
- Ensure the group of websites adhere to current legislation and best practices.
- Previous use of web-based content management systems (Prestashop or similar)
- Experience of writing online content
- A passionate interest in using online communications, including social media and email marketing, and experience of using these in a business setting
- Business understanding of SEO, UX and content design
- Experience of working alongside external agencies to brief on business needs to inform technical change
- Basic understanding and knowledge of front-end code, for example HTML, CSS (desirable)
- Good communicator, proactive and driven.
- Works well within a strong team dynamic, as well as individually.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise to best achieve maximum results from available resources.
- Proven track record within a fast moving, preferable e-retail business.
Background Experience & Qualifications
- Degree-level education in a relevant discipline or equivalent practical experience
- Experience of website administration (min 1 year)
- Competent computer skills using Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office
- Additional SEO and PPC qualifications (favourable)
Application deadline: 06/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,500.00-£25,000.00 per year
To apply for this position please send your CV and a Cover letter to email@example.com with the Job Title you would like to apply for.
Click here to download the job specification.