(1) Soap Supplier is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its website visitors; this policy sets out how Soap Supplier will treat your personal information.
(2) Soap Supplier may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about visits to and use of this website;
(b) information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our services; and
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
(3) We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website if an order is placed by you such as your IP address, referral source, and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, and to improve the website’s usability.
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
(6) We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(8) The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.